Thailand new condominium and resort developments are booming in cities like Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya.
At our office in Pattaya-Jomtien we are surrounded with new development and can see the buildings being constructed. We do business with the most reliable developers in our area and have sales contracts and agreements with them regarding the sales of there studio’s and condo’s.
Investing in new project development in Pattaya and Jomtien is proven to be a very profitable and reliable business. Thailand laws make it easy to buy a condominium for foreigners. To obtain the required visa for stay and live here is also easy to realise, this is also one of our services we provide to our customers.
If you decide to invest your money in real-estate and new development projects in Asia then Thailand is a good choice to realise a interesting profit on your investment. In the city Pattaya the economy, expats and tourism are growing every year more bigger, we can advice you how to get the best profits and outcome on your investment.
If you make a purchase during the pre-construction and early construction stages, you have the opportunity to buy property for the lowest prices and you can choose the best units with the greatest views. Also payment plans are available with a down payment, plans such as 1, 2 or 3 years contract-payments to pay of with monthly amounts.
In each stage of the construction progress the value of the purchased condo will increase and when the building or resort is finished and ready to move in the value of the condo will make its final step and sale-prices can be increased up to 50% from the orginal pre-sale prices. Not only is there a high return of the investment (15 to 30 % within 12 to 15 months or 30 to 50 % within 24 to 30 months), but also excellent security for the investor. This makes it interesting to buy a condo in new development because the benefits of the investment can give the buyer a respectable profit.
Asia Trading Service has a dedicated development sales team which is in constantly in dialogue with our property developers in Pattaya, so we always have the most up to date information and sale prices regarding their projects.
We deal directly with the developer to make sure that you get the very best prices available on any new property. Beside that our developers keep us informed of all special promotional prices immediately, to ensure that we can offer our customers the best deals.
If you are considering investing in multiple units within a single development or from several developments being constructed by the same developer, then additional discounts from the wholesale price list can usually be negotiated.
You can contact us and we will find for you the best available properties that match with your desired location, budget, lifestyle and investment goals. We will assist and guide you to realise the dream of owning property in Thailand.
These are the benefits of owning a condo in Thailand:
- Foreign buyers can own the condominium 100% in their own name.
- The condominium is issued with a title deed, prove of ownership.
- Owners may use the title deed as collateral in Thailand.
- Maintenance, electric and water fees are relatively lower compared to other countries.
- Condo is easy to rent out due to its general size and populair location and facilities.
- Condo resale is faster and more straightforward compared to a land and house.
- New development condo’s increase in value.
Condominiums in thailand:
Foreigners can purchase, in any condominium project, up to 49% of the total space of all units in that condominium at the time of the application for registration without the need for permanent residence. Eligible foreigners include:
- those with residence permits.
- those granted permission to enter the Kingdom under the Investment Promotion Act.
- limited companies with more than 49% of its capital owned by aliens who have been registered as a foreign ‘juristic person’ under Thai law.
- foreign juristic persons with investment promotion certificates.
- foreign individuals or juristic persons remitting foreign currency into the Kingdom for payment for the condominium units.
A foreign individual who does not hold a permanent resident certificate, or foreign company purchasing a condominium unit, is required to bring 100% of the amount of the purchase price from an overseas source into Thailand.